GTIN UPC EAN 0860000318228
The Hydra has 9 inputs + Motion input + DMX input and 8 sinking outputs
The Hydra has about 40 pre-programmed modes of operation that you can select.
We've taken many of our custom programs and included them at no charge!
- Up to 25 pushbtton / trigger inputs
- Motion sensor input with user selectable re-trigger delay
- DMX512 input to control a Sprite from DMX
- Delayed file trigger mode
- Next file / previous file trigger mode
- Can control 2 Sprites in some modes
- Telephone type keypad mode for up to 99 triggered files
- Alternate loop and trigger files modes
- The default mode has up to 8 pushbuttons to play 8 files + 8 outputs
- Turns on each output while the corresponding file 1 to 8 is playing
- The outputs are for 5 to 24 Volts DC for small lamps or relays
- Can drive relays to control larger voltages and loads
- Plugs into the Sprite® with the included cable
- Powered from the Sprite®
- External power supply required for the outputs, not included
- Screw terminals to connect pushbuttons and outputs
- Based on a PIC processor, it can be re-programmed
- We can provide custom programming to do many things
We can custom program the Hydra for you
There are endless ways we can program the Hydra to interact with the Sprite®.
Just tell us what you need and we'll give you a quote.
Here are some examples:
- Use pushbutton inputs to go to the next or previous file
- Use an input to select a different loop file
- Use buttons to increase and lower volume
- Use buttons to step through the video files
- Add time delays at different points
- Program a sequence or "code" required to play a file
- Add ultrasonic range sensor and program file to play at certain distance
Got an idea? If you can think it, we can probably make it.