The Little Player that could!
The MedeaWiz® Sprite™ is simply the best value HD player with the most useful features available today.
- Full HD 1080p at up to 60 fps
- Play digital files from SD memory card or USB drive
- Seamless play - There is no black space when looping or changing video files.
- Begins play when power is applied. No need to push buttons every time.
- Simple to use on-screen menu. No programming required.
- Use for a simple looping video, or a loop with additional triggered files.
- Direct input for one pushbutton or a PIR motion sensor.
- Can use the 8X78 Input Expander accessory for 8 pushbuttons, or more!
- Small size and light weight - Fits any space
- Energy efficient low power "Green" design
- Built to last with long-life Panasonic capacitors, solid copper heat-sink and aluminum case.
Serial Port for more advanced users
Take full control with the serial port
- Simple 1 byte commands to play files
- 5 Volt or 3V3 Volt levels
- Use with any microprocessor like Arduino, Basic Stamp, PIC, etc.
- TTL adaptor is available for ±12V rs232 devices
- Feedback from the Sprite reports the current file playing and the of file.
- Control up to 200 files
- Multiple baud rates: 2400, 4800, 9600, 38400
- Transport commands: Pause, FF, FW, Next file, Previous file
- Audio commands: Mute, Volume Up, Volume down