The 8X78 with 8 sinking outputs added
Need an output to light an LED or turn something on when a video is played?
It has the same great features of the 8X78 plus 8 low voltage outputs to make things happen!
- The 8X78-8SO takes up to 8 pushbuttons to play 8 files + loop file
- Turns on each output while the corresponding file 1 to 8 is playing
- The outputs are for 5 to 24 Volts DC for small lamps or relays
- Can drive relays to control larger voltages and loads
- Plugs into the Sprite™ with the included cable
- Powered from the Sprite™
- External power supply required for the outputs, not included
- Screw terminals to connect pushbuttons and outputs
- Based on a PIC processor, it can be re-programmed
- We can provide custom programming to do many things
We can custom program the 8X78-8SO for you
There are endless ways we can program the 8X78-8SO to interact with the Sprite™.
Just tell us what you need and we'll give you a quote.
Here are some examples:
- Use pushbutton inputs to go to the next or previous file
- Use an input to select a different loop file
- Use buttons to increase and lower volume
- Use buttons to step through the video files
- Add time delays at different points
- Program inputs for a telephone keypad
- Program a sequence or "code" required to play a file
- Add ultrasonic range sensor and program file to play at certain distance
Got an idea? If you can think it, we can probably make it.